The “Fire Beier” initiative, begun by the KFL Political Action committee, will educate voters about the disinformation and dishonorable actions of Kansas Supreme Court Justice Carole Beier, acting more like the defense attorney for Kansas abortion businesses rather than an impartial judge.
As our press release explains, legal filings Monday for Kline assistant Eric Rucker reveal a hidden investigative report that again exonerated Kline and his assistants Rucker and Steve Maxwell for their conduct when obtaining abortion files.
Justice Beier has been a staff attorney for an extreme abortion rights firm and this may be what fuels her Kline vendetta, ignoring four rulings that clear Kline and his assistants– two of the rulings under the jurisdiction of Beier’s own Court:
- Judge Richard Anderson in Nov. 2006,
- Judge David King, in his Court-ordered report in Jan. 2008,
- the (newly discovered) Disciplinary Administrator’s special investigation report in May 2008, See pg.7-28 of the motion at this KansasWatchDog post.
- Judge Clark Owens in the Tiller trial, Feb. 2009.
Even her fellow Justices, then-Chief Justice of the Kansas Supreme Court, Kay McFarland, and current Chief Justice of the court, Robert Davis, stunningly called out Beier for denigrating Kline as an example of unprofessional conduct based on prejudice.
Consider if Phill Kline’s term as Attorney General was spent eradicating sex-trafficking concealed in Big Businesses in Kansas, instead of halting illegal, post-viability abortions. In such a scenario:
- The media would not have derided sex trafficking investigation as a “fishing expedition”, nor would they have ignored millions poured into state election campaign coffers by Big Business as they did when the abortion PAC, ProKanDo, dominated elections;
- KDHE would not have withheld statistical information, as they are still doing to help Planned Parenthood;
- Prosecutions would never have been stalled over 7 years, with frequent Court interventions to protect Big Business;
- Justice Beier would not have dreamed of initiating ethical complaints to nitpick the investigation process and intimidate future prosecutions of trafficking, as she is now doing to intimidate abortion prosecutions.
But, when abortion crimes are being investigated, all the rules change. And that’s why the prosecution for Planned Parenthood has been stalled, the judge who discovered falsified files is still gagged and Supreme Court Justice Beier is trying to disbar Kline and his top two prosecutors.